Since I started riding and traveling on motorcycles, I have received admirations from people all over the world. People are generally surprised when they find out I am a woman riding a motorcycle as my sole means of travel across countries and continents.
Every time this happens, I think of the girl or boy somewhere in the world doubting their ability to achieve their dream. My mission is to inspire the girls and boys, women and men to face their fears and doubts and achieve those dreams. There is no age limit to achieving your dream. All dreams are valid. It is never too late.
I have had a couple of interviews. Below are the links. I hope that you learn something from my life’s journey. Use my contact page to reach me for questions or a chat.
- Expedition Portal – August 2020 –
- Travelog February, 2020 – Love kindled on the road – page 10, 11 & 14
- Weekend with Betty on K24 TV channel – Upclose with female biker
- In the May 2019 issue of Nomad Magazine featuring Throttle Adventures
- Expedition Portal had this to share.
- In support of Women Riders World Relay
- I got featured in the book “I can, I Will” which you can buy on the link or read more about it there.
- Landcruisig Adventure on Solo Women Motorcyclists.
- Adventure.com on tales from women on the road.
- Pulse Magazine Nigeria exclusive interview.
- BBC News also honored us with an interview.
- Travel Noire Magazine on our travel story.
- Face to Face Africa.
- African News by Reuters on our world tour. It is in French.
- KBC our National Broadcasting interview.
- Global Women who Ride on Global women who ride writing about a Biker Mom.
- Business daily on Biking Adventure take City Riders out of Town
- On TV this is how things went down.
- One award winning blogger wrote this.
- Second time i met Thomas Rajula and he still had more to say about me.
- My first interview with Thomas, oooh my i was so so scared. I had not done one before and was really afraid of telling about me. You can read it here.